Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
As an Account Executive you will be selling Redis Enterprise, the world’s most popular NoSQL database framework, to highly qualified prospects.
Our ideal candidate is a strong individual who thrives in a fast paced environment, with exceptional closing skills to Enterprise customers. Your portfolio will consist of leading brands that are ready to execute on an enterprise-grade Redis deployment. You will be a member of a sales team that has established Redis position as an industry leader.
If you are a hunter at heart with passion for scaling a business and owning your own territory, then this is the right challenge for you.
What you’ll do:
- Identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline collaborating with internal teams.
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Build strong and effective relationships with your customers, delivering the value they come to expect from you and from Redis.
- Work independently and with the whole team, up-selling and cross-selling.
What will you need to have?
- 5+ years of experience selling software technology to enterprise client in the APAC market
- Experience with selling open source software and understands the Big Data / NoSQL market
- Experience of selling to ISVs and/or GSIs
- A consultative approach to sales, as Redis Enterprise is not a transactional product
- A deep understanding of the sales cycle, from lead generation, lead development, opportunity management, to closing
- Ability to pitch complex solutions in a simple and clear way
- Proven track record of consistently achieving targets and objectives
Extra great if you have:
- Knowledge of Cassandra, MongoDB, Elasticache, ElasticSearch, Hazelcast, Aerospike is a plus
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.