Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud.
Why would you love this job?
As an Account Executive you will be selling Redis Enterprise, voted the world’s most loved database for the fifth year running and the real-time data platform of choice for every organisation that needs blazingly fast speed and response times for their most critical applications. From powering real-time inventory management systems to real-time fraud detection and real-time claims processing, Redis Enterprise enables organisations to transform their data layer to deliver unmatched customer journeys.
Our ideal candidate is a collaborative individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and yearns to join a hyper growth company where you can make a real difference. Your portfolio will include leading brands in your territory that are ready to execute on an enterprise-grade Redis deployment. It's hard work but incredibly rewarding and a lot of fun! We also recognise that you do have a life and at Redis we go to great lengths to ensure the wellbeing of all our employees is at the heart of everything that we do.
If you are a new business hunter with a passion for scaling a business and owning your own territory, then we would like to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
- Formulate and execute a sales strategy plan to drive revenue growth for your territory
- Identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline collaborating with internal teams.
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Build strong and effective relationships with your customers, delivering the value they come to expect from you and from Redis.
- Work independently and with the whole team, up-selling and cross-selling.
What will you need to have?
- 5+ years of experience selling SaaS software technology to enterprise clients in the UK market
- A consultative and value-based approach to selling open source software for cloud, on premise and hybrid deployments
- An entrepreneurial mindset and can-do attitude to enable you to thrive in our fast moving environment
- A deep understanding of the sales cycle, from lead generation, lead development, opportunity management, to closing
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to present the business value of complex solutions in a simple and straightforward way
- Proven track record of consistently achieving targets and objectives
- You must reside in the United Kingdom
Extra bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of other NoSQL databases, graph or search data platforms would be a plus
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Health insurance, paid paternity leave, and pension plan
- Flexible working options
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.