Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
As an Accounting Manager you will work cross-functionally to deliver timely and accurate financial reporting while identifying and driving process improvements as we scale.
We’re seeking a driven, creative problem solver, and detail-oriented candidate who is passionate about scaling and driving process improvements. This role requires excellent analytical and communication skills and to be able to work with various cross-functional teams.
Are you looking for a company where you can make a difference? Do you thrive in fast-paced dynamic environments? Are you up for a challenge and ready to help take our accounting team to the next level? If you answered yes, then we want to talk to you!
What you’ll do:
- Own commission accounting processes by reviewing commission payout and performing deferred commissions journal entries, reconciliations, and analysis
- Oversee commission managed service provider and their process
- Partner with finance and sales leadership to drive insights and improvements across the commission process
- Be a go-to individual for questions and development of junior staff
- Strengthen, document, and maintain policies, procedures, and controls
- Ability to meet tight timelines around the monthly close process
- Flexibility to review other various GL related close areas as needed and as the company grows
- Perform ad hoc analysis for various accounting areas
What will you need to have?
- 8+ years of experience in Accounting or Finance
- Experience scaling & building process at high-growth companies, ideally in Software / SaaS
- Self-starter capable of driving business results without significant supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced in Excel (pivot, vlookup, index)
- General understanding of GAAP accounting rules related to deferred commissions and ASC 606 a plus
- CPA (or equivalent) a plus
- NetSuite experience a plus
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and Commuter Benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.