Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
As an Automation Software Engineer you will join our talented automation team, work closely with both QA and Dev, design and implement automated testing, and contribute significantly to the Redis features life cycle.
Our ideal candidate is a strong individual that loves continuous learning and tackling automation challenges.
If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology and feel at home writing automation in Python, then this is the right challenge for you!
What you’ll do:
- Plan, design, and develop automated test flows, optimized for simplicity and performance.
- Investigate and recommend innovative, automated test approaches for new features
- Design, implement, and test automation infrastructure.
- Participate in and contribute to our company’s Quality Assurance strategy.
What will you need to have?
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Hands-on experience in automation tests design and development
- Two or more years of Python or Java experience
- Superb attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve complex problems under tight deadlines
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge of Linux
Extra great if you have:
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and other Datacom protocols
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with developing multi-tier tests (clusters, complex test/network topologies, etc.)
- Experience with database testing (preferably NoSQL database)
- Experience with cloud computing Dev/Ops (AWS, VMware, Azure)
We give back to our employees
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our Israel team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible working options
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Gym membership and weekly pilates classes for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
Redis has been named one of 50's best high-tech companies to work for in 2021 by DUN'S 100!!
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.