Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
As an Automation Team Lead, you will lead a team in the Automation Group that is responsible for the automation infrastructure for testing the fastest NoSQL cluster on earth, supporting over tens of millions of ops/sec at sub-millisecond latency with true linear scalability.
You will recruit, motivate, teach, and lead a set of highly skilled automation developers supporting over 300,000 databases on our service, providing solutions to the world’s largest companies.
Our ideal candidate is someone with experience leading a team as well as technical, hands-on experience building products on top of cutting-edge orchestration platforms.
If you are passionate about technology and would love to join an exciting, tech-savvy, fast-growing international organization that offers a creative environment with many opportunities for personal and professional growth, then this is the right role for you.
What you’ll do:
- Recruit, mentor, and lead a team of automation engineers working on a large-scale, distributed product.
- Lead all aspects of automation infrastructure design and development for multiple, large-scale projects.
- Collaborate closely with Test Automation, Product, and R&D developers.
- Continuously improve automation related methodologies and processes
- Participate in and contribute to our company’s Quality Assurance strategy.
What will you need to have?
- 3+ years of proven track record building and managing high-performing teams
- 3+ years of experience in building and maintaining automation frameworks
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Excellent object-oriented design skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to build, execute, and own the team’s success and improvements
Extra great if you have:
- Experience with Python
- Experience with NoSQL DB (especially Redis)
- Experience with cloud computing Dev/Ops (AWS, VMware, Azure)
We give back to our employees
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our Israel team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible working options
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Gym membership and weekly pilates classes for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
Redis has been named one of 50's best high-tech companies to work for in 2021 by DUN'S 100!!
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.