Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
We are looking for a strong business analyst to join our Data group and help drive the company’s core objectives. This role is based out of our Mountain View, Calif., headquarters.
As a Business Analyst you will be the link between the data and the main business stakeholders (Sales and Marketing) by providing detailed analysis to support the decision making process. The ideal candidate will possess a heightened curiosity, technological abilities and a desire to leverage data to increase business’s performance and profitability.
Why would you love this job?
If you enjoy evaluating and analyzing data and would like to make an impact on the company’s growth, then this is the right challenge for you !
What you’ll do:
- Define and measure Key Performance Indicators.
- Design and create BI reports, dashboards and ad-hoc analysis to provide insights and business performance monitoring.
- Monitor the integrity and validity of the data reported.
- Provide actionable recommendations and insights to our major Sales and Marketing business units.
- Conduct customer analysis of churn, segmentation, trends, customer value, and more.
- Research and internalize customer behavior to identify growth opportunities.
- Work closely with a wide range of teams, including Senior Management and Ops teams.
What will you need to have?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience as a Business Analyst, Data Analyst, or similar role.
- At least 2 years of experience working at a SaaS company, B2B and/or B2C.
- At least 2 years of experience working with Sales
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong SQL with experience in querying large, complex data sets
- Extensive experience with at least one BI tool: Tableau, Qlik Sense or other web BI tool (our team uses Tableau)
- Advanced Visualization skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities in a fast-paced environment
Extra great if you have:
- 2+ years working with Marketing departments
- Proven experience in statistical modeling for LTV, churn, retention and with cohort analysis
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and Commuter Benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.