Who we are?
A global company with a diverse and talented team. We dream, create, and succeed as one. Collaboration, open feedback, innovation, and growth aren’t just words here; they’re our DNA. We’re doers who value action over words and are committed to excellence, mutual support, and continuous learning. Redis offers more than a job; your voice matters here – join us and redefine what’s possible.
It’s an opportunity to thrive with cutting-edge real-time technology, a robust go-to-market strategy, and a commitment to pushing boundaries. We are the driving force behind Open-Source Redis, the world’s most loved in-memory database, and Redis Enterprise serving over 10,000 customers worldwide, to reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate.
Why would you love this job?
We seek a tenacious and results-driven Cloud Channel Sales Manager to spearhead our expansion into the cloud solutions realm. Bring your proven track record of aggressively pursuing and accelerating opportunities, coupled with a deep understanding of Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) like AWS, GCP, and Azure. As an ISV Partner sales expert, you’ll leverage your expertise in selling PaaS solutions to deliver customer and partner presentations that resonate.
What you’ll do:
- Hunt relentlessly for new cloud revenue opportunities and partnerships, driving pipeline generation and deal acceleration
- Identify, pursue, and close strategic deals with CSPs, showcasing exceptional deal-making prowess
- Plan and participate in regional events, generating leads and increasing pipe conversion with Cloud, reseller, and SI partners
- Foster strong relationships with CSPs, emphasizing the unique value proposition of Redis Enterprise solutions
- Cultivate new connections and leverage existing networks to build a robust pipeline of potential deals
- Collaborate effectively with cloud providers, translating relationships into tangible co-sell opportunities registered through CSP partner tools
- Create and execute comprehensive joint business plans for the region, including GTM strategies with VAR/Disti/Deployment Partners
- Conduct on-site visits to cloud provider offices for account planning and technical enablement sessions
What will you need to have?
- Demonstrated experience sourcing and influencing deals in the channel ecosystem with Cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Strong network within the Partner ecosystem
- Ability to work directly with field sales teams to ensure a continuous flow of leads and active deal acceleration through CSPs and channel programs
- Deliver accurate and timely weekly and quarterly forecasts, showcasing a clear understanding of revenue impact
- Executive presence: Collaborate closely with regional sales leaders and sellers to drive pipe generation, deal velocity, and closure
- Embrace a quota-based role with a willingness to travel 30%-50%, including regular visits to onsite cloud provider offices
- Team player attitude with a commitment to go the extra mile
Extra great if you have:
- Technical acumen and understanding of the cloud/Data & AI space
- Data-driven approach to drive business within your region
- Understanding of Redis Enterprise solutions
- Fluency in Spanish/Portuguese (for Miami role)
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitive landscape, and market dynamics related to cloud services and use such insights to identify new opportunities for co-selling partnerships.
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and commuter benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Home internet & phone stipend
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
The estimated gross base annual salary range for this role is $77,953 – $189,280 per year in New York, California, Washington, Colorado, and Rhode Island. Actual compensation may vary and is dependent on various factors, including a candidate’s work location, qualifications, experience, and competencies. Base annual salary is one component of Redis’ total compensation and competitive benefits package, which may include 401(k), unlimited time off, learning and development opportunities, and comprehensive health and wellness benefits. This role may include discretionary bonuses, stock options, commuter benefits based on location, or a commission plan. Salary history is not used in compensation package decisions. Redis utilizes market pay data to determine compensation, so posted compensation ranges are subject to change as new market data becomes available.