Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
We are looking for a Cloud Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our Corporate Customer Success team. In this role, you will be the liaison for our Redis Cloud customers, helping them on both technical and product aspects and ensuring they successfully use Redis Enterprise Cloud. We have an ever-growing number of cloud customers, and this position will also include improving our productivity and automation tools to reach many customer segments. The successful candidate will be a multi-tasker with a can do attitude, a love for challenges, and a customer-first mindset. Above all, a focus on world-class customer experience is key.
The main focus of this role is to manage customer retention, reduce churn risk, and customer nurturing. Another goal is to help customers learn how to improve our cloud offering to grow their business. If you are innovative, comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment, and truly service-oriented with a willingness to go the extra mile to make our customers successful, this is the right challenge for you.
What you’ll do:
- Be the Redis and DBaaS expert for our customers
- Assist our cloud customers with technical and product challenges
- Improve adoption of our most advanced Cloud product
- Focus on productivity, scale our tools and apps to communicate with our customers
- Look for expansion opportunities to help customers continue to grow their business using Redis
What will you need to have?
- 2+ years of experience in customer-facing roles (ideally in Customer Success)
- Experience with SaaS products
- Experience with public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Basic experience with coding
- An aptitude for and curiosity to learn about technical concepts
- Good oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to a technical and non-technical audience
- Some track record of owning customer relationships, including implementation, renewal, and upsell
- Comfortable with atleast 10% domestic travel
Extra great if you have:
- Experience with Redis or any other NoSQL database
- Some experience with DBaaS (relational or non-relational)
#LI-Remote #BI-Remote #LI-NS1
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.