Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
As a Cloud Operations Engineer, you will participate in the operation of a large scale, state-of-the-art automated product lifecycle: building, deploying, testing, and production rollout.
You will also participate in the creation and management of a busy production environment in all major cloud providers.
If you are a strong individual that loves working on large-scale systems, supporting customers, paying particular attention to details, and working with different departments across the organization, this is the right challenge for you.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain, manage, and support the company production systems, processes, and engineering infrastructure
- Work closely with the engineering team to deliver ongoing releases and updates
- Automate and integrate complex processes
- Maintain application and complicated infrastructure components
- Help bridge the gap between R&D and operations
- Hold on-call shift over weekends from time to time
What will you need to have:
- At least 5 years of experience in IT / DevOps / Integration / Sys Admin
- Experience working with Linux flavors
- Experience with monitoring and handling mission critical production environments
- Experience with monitoring tools (i.e. Zabbix, Nagios, Grafana, Prometheus)
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, including 24/7 availability
- Quick learning ability
- Basic background in Shell/Python scripting
Extra great if you have:
- Familiarity with networking and FW technology
- A good “team player” attitude
- Familiarity with CI tools, such as Jenkins
- Hands on experience with public cloud infrastructure in general, and AWS/GCP in particular
- Experience with automation tools (i.e. Chef/Puppet)
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our Israel team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible working options
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Gym membership and weekly pilates classes for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.