Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
The Redis Cloud Operations team is hiring for a Cloud Operations Engineer role. We’re looking for a technically strong individual who has a passion for working on large-scale systems, supporting our valued customers, and operating state-of-the-art products. In this global role, you will participate in the monitoring, operating, and management of the Redis Cloud Environment, hosted on all major cloud providers. We’re looking for team players who are highly motivated, with good attention to detail, and who have a fair amount of experience working in an intense production environment. This will be a remote role.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain, manage, and support the production systems, processes, and engineering infrastructure.
- Work closely with the engineering team to deliver ongoing releases and updates.
- Automate and integrate complex processes.
- Maintain application and complicated infrastructure components.
- Help bridge the gap between R&D and Ops.
- Work the occasional weekend on-call shift.
What will you need to have?
- At least three years of experience in SRE / DevOps / Cloud Engineering / Sys or Network Admins
- Experience with monitoring, troubleshooting, and working in production environments
- Experience working with Linux flavors
- A background in Shell/Python scripting
- Experience with monitoring tools (e.g., Grafana, Prometheus)
- Hands-on experience working with any of the major cloud providers
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, including 24/7 availability
- Ability to work in a remote setting
Extra great if you have:
- Familiarity with networking and FW technology
- A good “team player” attitude
- Ability to learn on your own
- Familiarity with Jenkins
- Experience with automation tools (e.g., Chef, Puppet)
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and commuter benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.