Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
As a Partner Solutions Architect, you will collaborate with the cloud provider to create Redis powered solutions for specific business and database needs while helping increase business value to end customers. You will work cross functionally with sales, marketing, product, and more to drive top line growth aligned with your partnership.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated team member and good listener with a talent for creative solutions. You enjoy tackling a wide variety of technical challenges patiently and pragmatically, never losing sight of the business objectives while working with Redis strategic alliance partners.
The location is flexible within the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with a Redis Strategic Alliance Manager to define and execute on the partnership go-to-market strategy, goals, and on-going efforts aimed at revenue growth.
- Work with various organizations in the Cloud Provider to create joint solutions and drive adoption using Redis Enterprise and public cloud technologies.
- As a Subject Matter Expert (SME), educate and enable internal and external technologists on joint solutions with cloud provider and customer value proposition, including assisting with prospect pre-sales and existing customer expansions.
- Work cross-functionally with product management, marketing, sales, and R&D teams including collaboration on blogs, white papers, demonstration assets, workshops, webinars, and more.
- Develop technical assets such as workshops and demos alongside other technologists at Redis to contribute to a growing catalogue of solutions for prospects and customers.
What will you need to have?
- 6+ years of experience in pre-sales engineering (ideally database engineering) for enterprise software
- Hands-on experience with server-side software languages such as Java or .NET
- Hands-on experience with Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud infrastructure and platform services—associate, professional, or expert certification is a big plus
- Experience with scalable and highly available distributed systems and databases
- Degree in computer science or engineering discipline or equivalent work experience
- A team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and Commuter Benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.