Who we are?
A global company with a diverse and talented team. We dream, create, and succeed as one. Collaboration, open feedback, innovation, and growth aren’t just words here; they’re our DNA. We’re doers who value action over words and are committed to excellence, mutual support, and continuous learning. Redis offers more than a job; your voice matters here – join us and redefine what’s possible.
It’s an opportunity to thrive with cutting-edge real-time technology, a robust go-to-market strategy, and a commitment to pushing boundaries. We are the driving force behind Open-Source Redis, the world’s most loved in-memory database, and Redis Enterprise serving over 10,000 customers worldwide, to reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate.
Why would you love this job?
As a Cloud Technical Account Manager, you will be the technical liaison for cloud customers, serving as the subject matter expert on all-things-technical regarding the Redis platform.
The successful candidate will be a technically savvy multi-tasker with a “can do” attitude, a love for challenges and a sales-oriented mind. Above all, a focus on world-class client service is key.
If you are level headed, comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment, and truly service oriented with a willingness to go the extra mile to support clients, then this is the right challenge for you.
What you’ll do:
- Support the post-sales process by understanding the clients’ needs, Redis technological platform, and how to build bridges between them.
- Develop a strong working relationship with clients and become their trusted advisor.
- Drive the technical aspects of clients’ revenue performance optimization process.
- Serve as the technical and product expert for the clients in all matters.
- Identify and upsell new revenue-driving opportunities by evangelizing new and existing products and services.
- Onboard new customers to help them start their journey with Redis technological platform.
- Provide Enhanced Enterprise Support and be the liaison between the technical support and the customer on any support issues.
- Collaborate with people across Redis internationally to initiate and drive new processes that streamline product delivery.
What will you need to have?
- 3+ years of experience in pre/post sales engineering (ideally database engineering)
- Hands-on experience with server-side software development and Linux
- Practical hands-on experience with AWS and/or GCP.
- Experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business
- Strong technical skills with which to assess and address the customers’ needs and challenges
- Strong verbal and written communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills
- A Bachelor degree from a University is a must—preferably in Computer Science
Extra great if you have:
- Experience with NoSQL databases or distributed caches
The estimated gross base annual salary range for this role is $84,364 – $170,364 per year in New York, California, Washington, Colorado, and Rhode Island. Actual compensation may vary and is dependent on various factors, including a candidate’s work location, qualifications, experience, and competencies. Base annual salary is one component of Redis’ total compensation and competitive benefits package, which may include 401(k), unlimited time off, learning and development opportunities, and comprehensive health and wellness benefits. This role may include discretionary bonuses, stock options, commuter benefits based on location, or a commission plan. Salary history is not used in compensation package decisions. Redis utilizes market pay data to determine compensation, so posted compensation ranges are subject to change as new market data becomes available.