Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud.
Why would you love this job?
The Colelctions Manager is an exciting new role for someone who loves a challenge, solving problems and is not afraid to get their hands dirty. This is not a “maintenance role”, but one where you will get to build out processes, grow a team, and find solutions to improving our internal systems and overall customer experience. You will partner closely with internal teams both within the region and globally to ensure alignment of both strategy and process, with an emphasis on the development and sharing of best practices.
What you’ll do:
- Foster strong relationships with Revenue, Sales, and Operations, to ensure customer inquiries and billing issues are being quickly and effectively resolved leading to a positive customer experience, lower DSO and a reduction in bad debt write-offs
- Lead Collections efforts
- Manage and streamline the collection process and cash application functions
- Monitor, track, and enforce department policies, procedures, and goals while identifying inefficiencies and proposing, developing, and documenting new concepts and procedures
- Develop internal reports and KPI’s pertaining to collections to share with the team and leadership as needed.
- Lead monthly AR general ledger reconciliations
What you’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 5+ years of credit and collections-related work experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight, and proven ability to drive process improvements, execution and management. (ie. Solid interpersonal skills and work ethic)
- Proficiency and understanding of ebilling best practices and familiarity with major ebilling portals (Ariba, Coupa, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems (preferably Netsuite)
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel)
- Excellent organizational abilities, attention to detail, strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent communicator who thrives in fast-paced, dynamic environments and continuously adapts to the priorities of yourself and your team.
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all of our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Health, dental, and vision coverage along with 401K, FSA, and commuter benefits
- Team celebrations and recreation events
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
“The estimated gross base annual salary range for this role is $85,039 – $138,188 per year in Texas. Actual compensation may vary and is dependent on various factors, including a candidate’s work location, qualifications, experience, and competencies. Base annual salary is one component of Redis’ total compensation and competitive benefits package, which may include 401(k), unlimited time off, learning and development opportunities, and comprehensive health and wellness benefits. This role may include discretionary bonuses, stock options, commuter benefits based on location, or a commission plan. Salary history is not used in compensation package decisions. Redis utilizes market pay data to determine compensation, so posted compensation ranges are subject to change as new market data becomes available.”
Redis is dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, Veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We strive to create a workplace where every voice is heard, and every idea is respected.