Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
Are you excited to dig into technology and analyze it? Do you love building product and market competitive analyses and playbooks, and help sales increase competitive win rates? Do you enjoy working with product people in shaping their products' competitive positioning? Read on, because we are hiring a Competitive Intelligence Technical Product Marketing Manager to do just that. As a Competitive Intelligence Technical Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating a competitive research strategy for Redis, monitor and research the competitive landscape in the database and larger data management spaces, working closely with technical sales, product and the marketing teams to help drive competitive-aware sales and product behaviors.
A successful candidate will be comfortable with both technical and business aspects of positioning database technologies and have insight into how developers and IT decision-makers think and evaluate the software. This role is for people who love to dig into software and love to tell enterprise database software story in a compelling, authentic, and engaging way through content development and delivery.
What you’ll do:
- Build and continuously update the competitive and market intelligence plans for Redis
- Work closely with product marketing, product management and technical sales teams to build competitive sales tools, market intelligence reports, win/loss analysis
- Collaborate across the product, marketing, and technical sales teams to create a sales and demand generation technical playbook for adoption of the core Redis Enterprise offering.
- Enable the sales, product and marketing teams and drive competitive awareness across Redis.
- Manage complex projects and keep them on track and on time in a highly independent environment.
What will you need to have?
- 8-10 years of industry experience working for SaaS companies. IT management / Data management experience is preferable.
- Prior experience or background in competitive intelligence analysis and/or technical product marketing is preferable.
- Proven experience in content creation—including blog posts, decks, demos, and white papers.
- Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills, including the ability to create effective presentations; Ability to present complex technical solutions in a clear and convincing way, also through deep technical collateral
- Be a self-starter with a can-do attitude who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced software start-up environment
Extra great if you have:
- Prior work experience or proven ability to quickly pick up the market and technology landscape in which Redis competes
- 3 years of either competitive intelligence, technical product marketing, product management or pre-sales experience
- CS Degree and/or MBA preferred
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and Commuter Benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.