Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
The Corporate Sales Development Representative is a key role at Redis Labs responsible for generating interest in our products and services through targeted research, outbound activities, and following up with inbound requests and MQLs. The key objective of this role is to engage Redis Labs’ market by systematically increasing market awareness and penetration. As a Corporate Sales Development Representative you will be required to use a variety of communication channels to reach potential customers and will be doing research on various key accounts when needed.
This position requires strong business acumen with the ability to quickly assess and align customer interest to products and use cases. Ideal candidates possess the aptitude to easily engage and establish rapport with coaches and group leaders. This is a position of growth and learning in the areas of sales and marketing; being coachable is a must
What you’ll do:
- Identify and nurture leads to generate opportunities. Find the right power base of contacts and promote basic discovery to obtain meeting commitments.
- Execute established best practices and committed engagement cadences on time and on message, using Outreach, Salesforce, Drift and other tools.
- Research potential MQLs and identify sales opportunities.
- Hand off qualified opportunities to Corporate Sales Representatives.
- Determine first-call qualification on defined in-bound MQLs (Marketing Qualified Leads)
- Verify data on inbound marketing leads generated by website visits and marketing programs.
- “Scrub” leads using online resources including SFDC, ZoomInfo and LinkedIn.
- Specify outreach and collaborate to follow-up on CSR-owned leads and contacts
- Conduct outbound engagement (emails + phone calls) to ideal customer targets
What will you need to have?
- You graduated from college/university.
- You have demonstrated curiosity, resourcefulness, motivation and initiative.
- You enjoy the scrappiness of a startup (with the stability of an established company!).
- You love working with people who are highly diverse.
- You are fluent in English and at least one other European language
Extra great if you have:
- Prior experience with databases, infrastructure software, SaaS offerings
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Outreach
- You can write a compelling message and tell great stories.
- You have a passion for technology and the future excites you!
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Health insurance, paid paternity leave, and pension plan
- Flexible working options
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.