Who we are?
A global company with a diverse and talented team. We dream, create, and succeed as one. Collaboration, open feedback, innovation, and growth aren’t just words here; they’re our DNA. We’re doers who value action over words and are committed to excellence, mutual support, and continuous learning. Redis offers more than a job; your voice matters here – join us and redefine what’s possible.
It’s an opportunity to thrive with cutting-edge real-time technology, a robust go-to-market strategy, and a commitment to pushing boundaries. We are the driving force behind Open-Source Redis, the world’s most loved in-memory database, and Redis Enterprise serving over 10,000 customers worldwide, to reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate.
You will talk to sales prospects every single day. Our strongest Corporate Sales Representatives know how to stay on top of the details but also excel at communicating a vision beyond them. This is also an opportunity to grow quickly. For people willing to work hard, be thoughtful and solution-oriented, the Corporate Sales Representative role should serve as a launchpad for their career in sales.
What you’ll do:
- This is a rare opportunity to help define a growing sales team in a well-funded SaaS startup with great customer traction. You will represent the voice of the customer in our product definition and have a big opportunity for impact.
- Carry a designated quota for Net New Business revenue.
- Establish Champions and Advocates over the phone and through web-conference.
- Identify and nurture leads to generate and close opportunities.
- Execute defined sales methodology (MEDDPIC) and commit revenue through intellectually honest forecasting.
- Maintain clean CRM hygiene (SFDC).
- Partner with Marketing, MDR and Solutions Architects to quarterback sales processes in the most efficient and effective means.
What will you need to have?
- You have minimum of 2-4 years of experience in an Inside Sales team in a closing role ideally in cloud solution or platform selling
- You can capture the unique vision of what Redis does and inspire executive sales prospects and customers with a sense of what’s possible.
- You are an excellent communicator verbally and in writing.
- You like to win and you play both tough and fair to get there.
- You understand what it means to compete as part of a team.
- You have a track record of building, trying and learning new things.
- You have a point of view but are low ego.
- You speak Arabic
Extra great if you have:
- Prior experience with databases, infrastructure software, SaaS offerings
- We’d be especially excited if you’ve worked closely with marketing and business development partners in a SaaS startup before. If you have any prior experience in database technology, NoSQL tech, or software development, don’t forget to mention it.
- You are results-minded and see how to capitalize on the diverse strengths of people around you to succeed.
- Your sales point of view embraces technology.
- You find enjoyment in learning new things.
- You have experience working in an early-stage startup.
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Health insurance, paid paternity leave, and pension plan
- Flexible working options
- Team celebrations and recreation events
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO