Who we are?
A global company with a diverse and talented team. We dream, create, and succeed as one. Collaboration, open feedback, innovation, and growth aren’t just words here; they’re our DNA. We’re doers who value action over words and are committed to excellence, mutual support, and continuous learning. Redis offers more than a job; your voice matters here – join us and redefine what’s possible.
It’s an opportunity to thrive with cutting-edge real-time technology, a robust go-to-market strategy, and a commitment to pushing boundaries. We are the driving force behind Open-Source Redis, the world’s most loved in-memory database, and Redis Enterprise serving over 10,000 customers worldwide, to reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate.
Why would you love this job?
In this role, you will lead Redis sales for North America with predefined named accounts as well as inbound qualified sales opportunities. In close partnership with your sales development rep and Redis marketing team, you will prospect, qualify, pitch and close sales with mid-market companies via phone and web conference.
You will talk to sales prospects every single day. Our strongest Corporate Sales Representatives know how to stay on top of the details but also excel at communicating a vision beyond them. This is also an opportunity to grow quickly. For people willing to work hard, be thoughtful and solution-oriented, the Corporate Sales Representative role should serve as a launchpad for their career in sales.
What you’ll do:
- Carry a designated quota for Net New Business revenue.
- Establish Champions and Advocates over the phone and through web-conference.
- Identify and nurture leads to generate and close opportunities.
- Execute defined sales methodology (MEDDPIC) and commit revenue through intellectually honest forecasting.
- Maintain clean CRM hygiene (SFDC).
- Partner with Marketing, SDR and Solutions Architects to quarterback sales processes in the most efficient and effective means.
What will you need to have?
- You have 2+ years of experience on an Inside Sales team in a closing role.
- You can capture the unique vision of what Redis does and inspire executive sales prospects and customers with a sense of what’s possible.
- You are an excellent communicator verbally and in writing.
- You like to win and you play both tough and fair to get there.
- You understand what it means to compete as part of a team.
- You have a track record of building, trying and learning new things.
- You have a point of view but are low ego.
Extra great if you have:
- Prior experience with databases, infrastructure software, SaaS offerings
- We’d be especially excited if you’ve worked closely with marketing and business development partners in a SaaS startup before. If you have any prior experience in database technology, NoSQL tech, or software development, don’t forget to mention it.
- You are results-minded and see how to capitalize on the diverse strengths of people around you to succeed.
- Your sales point of view embraces technology.
- You find enjoyment in learning new things.
- You have experience working in an early-stage startup
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and commuter benefits
- Team celebrations and recreation events
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
The estimated gross base annual salary range for this role is $62,400 – $101,478 per year in Texas. Actual compensation may vary and is dependent on various factors, including a candidate’s work location, qualifications, experience, and competencies. Base annual salary is one component of Redis’ total compensation and competitive benefits package, which may include 401(k), unlimited time off, learning and development opportunities, and comprehensive health and wellness benefits. This role may include discretionary bonuses, stock options, commuter benefits based on location, or a commission plan. Salary history is not used in compensation package decisions. Redis utilizes market pay data to determine compensation, so posted compensation ranges are subject to change as new market data becomes available.