Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
In this role, you will lead Redis sales for North America with predefined named accounts as well as inbound qualified sales opportunities. In close partnership with your market development rep and Redis marketing team, you will prospect, qualify, pitch and close sales with SMB and mid-market companies via phone and web conference.
You will talk to sales prospects every single day. Our strongest Corporate Sales Representatives know how to stay on top of the details but also excel at communicating a vision beyond them. This is also an opportunity to grow quickly. For people willing to work hard, be thoughtful and solution-oriented, the Corporate Sales Representative role should serve as a launchpad for their career in sales.
This role is based out of our Austin, TX office.
What you’ll do:
- Carry a designated quota for Net New Business revenue.
- Establish Champions and Advocates over the phone and through web-conference.
- Identify and nurture leads to generate and close opportunities.
- Execute defined sales methodology (MEDDPIC) and commit revenue through intellectually honest forecasting.
- Maintain clean CRM hygiene (SFDC).
- Partner with Marketing, SDR and Solutions Architects to quarterback sales processes in the most efficient and effective means.
What will you need to have?
- You have 1-3 years of experience in an Inside Sales team as an SDR or in a closing role.
- You can capture the unique vision of what Redis does and inspire executive sales prospects and customers with a sense of what’s possible.
- You are an excellent communicator verbally and in writing.
- You like to win and you play both tough and fair to get there.
- You understand what it means to compete as part of a team.
- You have a track record of building, trying and learning new things.
- You have a point of view but are low ego.
Extra great if you have:
- Prior experience with databases, infrastructure software, SaaS offerings
- We’d be especially excited if you’ve worked closely with marketing and business development partners in a SaaS startup before. If you have any prior experience in database technology, NoSQL tech, or software development, don’t forget to mention it.
- You are results-minded and see how to capitalize on the diverse strengths of people around you to succeed.
- Your sales point of view embraces technology.
- You find enjoyment in learning new things.
- You have experience working in an early-stage startup
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and Commuter Benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.