Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
We’re looking for an experienced Customer Success Automations Engineer who will report to the Manager of Customer Success Operations. In this role, your primary responsibility will be implementing the technical infrastructure that powers our Customer Success team initiatives.
A successful candidate for this position will have a passion for empowering Customer Success organizations to provide top-tier service to customers with the ability to translate business requirements into technical, cross-platform solutions. They will have a great appreciation for seeing the immediate business impact of their work.
What you’ll do:
- Build integrations across multiple platforms and APIs
- Consume requirements and validate technical specifications in order to scope level of effort, prioritization, and timelines
- Surface recommendations on areas for improvement and optimization within our tech stack
- Expand and maintain existing architecture for internal and integrated systems
- Create checks for data quality for CS operational systems
- Provide day-to-day operational support to CS team, including technical troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Work with manager and stakeholders to understand the business context for your work
What will you need to have?
- 3+ years of Customer Success/Support automation engineering, Salesforce engineering, or application development experience
- Bachelor's degree and at least 1 year of application development or other relevant industry experience
- Strong technical skills with a proven track record of quickly learning new technologies
- Experience writing and testing custom solutions
- Experience scoping technical tasks and documentation
- Experience interacting with third-party APIs and implementing integrations across multiple platforms
- Knowledge of data architecture, data modeling, data mapping, data analysis, and data visualization
Extra great if you have:
- Experience working in a SaaS company
- Experience working with REST API
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and commuter benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.