Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our Customer Success team. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for some of the biggest, most important, customers of Redis.The successful candidate will be a multi-tasker with a “can do” attitude, a love for challenges, and a customer-first mind. Above all, a focus on world-class client service is key.If you are level-headed, comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment, and truly service-oriented with a willingness to go the extra mile to support clients, then this is the right challenge for you.
What you’ll do:
- You will be the primary lead for our high value customers; you will also be responsible for building strong relationships with your counterparts and partners and becoming their trusted advisor
- Lead the onboarding to help clients’ start using Redis technological platform and drive adoption
- Project-manage and provide world-class guidance and solutions for new clients’ integrations and post-launch expansion initiatives
- Work closely with your commercial team counterparts to identify business goal opportunities and develop account strategy
- Identify and mitigate churn risk proactively
What will you need to have?
- 3+ years of experience in customer-facing roles (ideally in Customer Success) for enterprise software
- Experience with Enterprise customers, and/or dynamic and technological accounts
- Experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business
- Our customers and product are inherently technical and you should have an aptitude and curiosity to learn about those concepts
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills
- Proven multitasking and prioritization skills
- Fluent French speaker
- A Bachelor degree from a University is a must
Extra great if you have:
- Experience with NoSQL databases or distributed caches
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Health insurance, paid paternity leave, and pension plan
- Flexible working options
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.