Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
Redis is looking for an Experienced Data Analyst to join our Data group and help proactively guide our business growth through the provision of strategic perspective, market insights, and experience with analytical tools and techniques. You will work closely with the Finance group and Senior management and bring your analytical ability to provide key insights, recognize key opportunities, and drive strategic initiatives forward.
As a Data Analyst you will be the link between the Data and the FP&A group by providing detailed analysis to support business decisions.The ideal candidate will possess a heightened curiosity, technological abilities ,presentation skills ,a desire to leverage data to increase business’s performance and profitability .
If you enjoy evaluating and analyzing data and would like to make an impact on the company’s growth, then this is the right challenge for you !
What you’ll do:
- Define and measure Key Performance Indicators.
- Design and create BI reports, dashboards and ad-hoc analysis to provide insights and business performance monitoring.
- Monitor the integrity and validity of the data reported.
- Provide actionable recommendations and insights to our major business units.
- Work closely with a wide range of teams, including Senior Management
What will you need to have?
- BA/BSc in Industrial Engineering and Management / Information Systems Engineering / Economics / Statistics / Mathematics or a similar background
- At least 3 years of experience working as a Data/Business/Finance Analyst at an internet company
- At least 3 years of experience working at a SaaS company, B2B and/or B2C.
- Advanced SQL skills with experience in querying large, complex data sets
- Extensive experience with at least one BI tool: Tableau, Qlik Sense or other web BI tool (our team uses Tableau)
- Data visualization and storytelling capabilities
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities in a fast-paced environment
- High level English
Extra great if you have:
- Experience with ERP/Billing/CRM systems (Such as Netsuite,Zuora,SFDC)
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our Israel team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible working options
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Gym membership and weekly pilates classes for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
Redis has been named one of 50's best high-tech companies to work for in 2021 by DUN'S 100!!
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.