Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud.
Why would you love this job?
You are passionate about the evolution of an early-stage Deal Desk function and becoming a critical member to the Global Deal Ecosystem. This role will be based in India, reporting to the Director of Global Deal Desk, and mainly support the EMEA and APAC Sales organizations to maximize revenue, drive deal consistency and improve deal velocity.
What you’ll do:
- Become a Deal Desk Subject Matter Expert by thoroughly understanding the deal-flow process and policies
- Build robust partnerships with all XFN teams such as Sales, Finance, Legal, Partner Alliances, etc.
- Facilitate Non-Standard deals by working with your XFN teams and identifying solutions that align to internal policies and GTM strategy
- Create Marketplace Private Offers for AWS, GCP and Azure
- Ensure that all deals are booked in alignment with our booking process and policies
- Manage Vendor Forms and Security Questionnaires until completion
- Collaborate with Finance on the reconciliation process for the close of each month and quarter
- Continuously identify improvement areas and solutions that impact the Deal Desk process
- Assist/lead Deal Desk projects
What will you need to have?
- 5+ years of experience in a Deal Desk, Sales Operations, Contracts or equivalent sales supporting function
- Experience with complex deal structuring
- Emphasis on being a true team player by going above and beyond to help others first
- Ability to understand timelines to meet critical deadlines
- Ability to influence Sales and build indestructible partnerships with XFN teams
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts clearly
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ, DealHub, Zuora or relevant CPQ tools
- Experience with consumption/on-demand pricing
- Basic understanding of TCV and ARR
- Flexibility to support month and quarter end