Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will join a strong team and take part in building Redis Labs’ unique modular database (offering RedisAI, RedisGraph, and RediSearch).
Our ideal candidate is an all-around team player, a strong programmer and sysadmin with good diagnostic skills that takes an interest in building robust systems.
What you’ll do:
- Help with building a state-of-the-art development infrastructure
- Build system(s)
- Testing infrastructure
- Performance monitoring tools
- Design and implement automation-related product features
- Help us integrate Kubernetes to our processes
What will you need to have?
- Coding experience in Python and bash
- Sysadmin skills in Linux and macOS
- Fluent in Git and Docker
- Familiarity with CMake, GNU Make, and C/C++ compilers
- Familiarity with CI systems (e.g., CircleCI, Github Actions)
- Knowledge of virtualization (VMware, KVM)
- Familiarity with performance monitoring tools
Extra great if you have:
- B.Sc in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Experience with database systems
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our Israel team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible working options
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Gym membership and weekly pilates classes for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
Redis has been named one of 50's best high-tech companies to work for in 2021 by DUN'S 100!!
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.