Who we are?
A global company with a diverse and talented team. We dream, create, and succeed as one. Collaboration, open feedback, innovation, and growth aren’t just words here; they’re our DNA. We’re doers who value action over words and are committed to excellence, mutual support, and continuous learning. Redis offers more than a job; your voice matters here – join us and redefine what’s possible.
It’s an opportunity to thrive with cutting-edge real-time technology, a robust go-to-market strategy, and a commitment to pushing boundaries. We are the driving force behind Open-Source Redis, the world’s most loved in-memory database, and Redis Enterprise serving over 10,000 customers worldwide, to reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate.
Why you will love this job:
Redis is looking for a highly motivated and self-starting Americas Field Marketing leader with a proven ability to exceed assigned targets, be a true partner to the sales and partner leadership, and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The ideal candidate brings significant experience leading field marketing in the Americas region, which includes the US, Canada, and Latin America, and is an imaginative thinker who is innately capable of generating new ideas that will elevate the marketing execution engine. This company-critical role will be instrumental in building and executing a marketing plan designed to grow revenue and move our organization to the next stage of growth and leadership. A successful candidate will work across the entire marketing, sales, sales development (SDR), and partner organizations to assure goal alignment, customer-centricity, KPI achievement, and optimal return on marketing investment for Redis.
What you’ll do:
- Define the field marketing strategy and successfully execute against the plan, inclusive of multi-channel demand programs, events, digital, social, and more that will deliver against an aggressive plan to increase pipeline and revenue.
- Build, grow, and lead a world-class Americas marketing team. In collaboration with the VP of Global Demand, build a 1 & 2-year forward-looking team structure, recruit and inspire top talent, provide effective feedback, and ensure the highest levels of performance and productivity.
- Drive collaboration and alignment of the field marketing plan with key stakeholders in sales, marketing, and partner teams. Establish an interlock with sales to share plans, receive buy-in, and report on performance.
- Possess market knowledge and marketing innovation. Leverage market knowledge, and a keen understanding of market trends and competition, to effectively target activities, drive marketing innovation, identify emerging opportunities, and ensure pipeline and revenue gains for Redis.
- Be a proactive team member of the Americas Redis leadership team.
What you’ll need to have:
- 8+ years of proven multi-channel B2B marketing experience, ideally within enterprise software/SaaS
- Proven experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing a strategy
- Demonstrated success in highly collaborative partnerships with sales, marketing, and cross-functional leaders both inside and outside the company
- Hands-on execution ability with effective project and time management
- Strong communication skills across written, oral, and presentations
Extra great if you have:
- You are metric-driven and have the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data
- Experience building and managing teams
- Knowledge of marketing tech stack such as Salesforce, Marketo, Tableau, 6sense, etc.
- You are entrepreneurial and work well in a rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or related field
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and commuter benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Home internet & phone stipend
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
The estimated gross base annual salary range for this role is $111,333– $275,000 per year in New York, California, Washington, Colorado, and Rhode Island. Actual compensation may vary and is dependent on various factors, including a candidate’s work location, qualifications, experience, and competencies. Base annual salary is one component of Redis’ total compensation and competitive benefits package, which may include 401(k), unlimited time off, learning and development opportunities, and comprehensive health and wellness benefits. This role may include discretionary bonuses, stock options, commuter benefits based on location, or a commission plan. Salary history is not used in compensation package decisions. Redis utilizes market pay data to determine compensation, so posted compensation ranges are subject to change as new market data becomes available.