Who we are?
A global company with a diverse and talented team. We dream, create, and succeed as one. Collaboration, open feedback, innovation, and growth aren’t just words here; they’re our DNA. We’re doers who value action over words and are committed to excellence, mutual support, and continuous learning. Redis offers more than a job; your voice matters here – join us and redefine what’s possible.
It’s an opportunity to thrive with cutting-edge real-time technology, a robust go-to-market strategy, and a commitment to pushing boundaries. We are the driving force behind Open-Source Redis, the world’s most loved in-memory database, and Redis Enterprise serving over 10,000 customers worldwide, to reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate.
Why would you love this job?
As the Director, Global Payroll and Equity Administration, you will be stepping into a new role created to build and scale the global payroll and equity administration functions at Redis. You would love this job if you are passionate about building elegant processes, developing gritty teams and fostering effective cross-functional partnerships.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee global payroll operations and stock administration, ensuring accuracy, timeliness, and compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Build and scale exceptional payroll and stock administration functions to support Redis’ growth in the international markets
- Drive improvements and cross-functional synergies by partnering with HR, Legal, Finance and other organizations
- Build and nurture strong partnerships with payroll service providers
- Implement effective controls, establish global payroll and stock administration policies, and ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and other legal requirements applicable in each country of operation
- Effectively educate and support employees on payroll and stock-related matters, processes and requirements
What will you need to have?
- Expertise in managing payroll operations and stock administration in multiple countries, including a solid understanding of international payroll regulations and compliance requirements
- Demonstrated success in leading the payroll and equity administration functions through rapid growth and global expansion and executing strategies
- Demonstrated success in working cross-functionally to execute strategic initiatives
- Strong leadership and team management skills with a proven track record of building high-performing teams
- Public company, including SOX, experience required
- Strong knowledge of payroll and stock administration systems
- Meticulous attention to detail
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and commuter benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Home internet & phone stipend
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
The estimated gross base annual salary range for this role is $126,667 – $260,000 per year in New York, California, Washington, Colorado, and Rhode Island. Actual compensation may vary and is dependent on various factors, including a candidate’s work location, qualifications, experience, and competencies. Base annual salary is one component of Redis’ total compensation and competitive benefits package, which may include 401(k), unlimited time off, learning and development opportunities, and comprehensive health and wellness benefits. This role may include discretionary bonuses, stock options, commuter benefits based on location, or a commission plan. Salary history is not used in compensation package decisions. Redis utilizes market pay data to determine compensation, so posted compensation ranges are subject to change as new market data becomes available.