Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
We are looking for an experienced, high-impact Cloud Alliances leader to join our Strategic Alliances Partner team. In this role you will focus on expansion and management of all aspects of our global partnership with Microsoft Azure. This is a management position for a critical and unique first party partnership, supported by a direct report and a dedicated partner solution architect.
Our ideal candidate will have significant experience in both building and managing successful at-scale cloud provider ecosystem partnerships. You will have an impressive track record in building joint business plans and have demonstrated success in driving cloud partner GTMs with sales/revenue impact, including sourced pipeline, new customer acquisition, pipeline build, regional expansion, and driving strategic initiatives.
This is a diverse and high-performing team with a strong focus on collaboration and respect. Every member of this team is both an active learner and a mentor to the other team members. Candidates will have an inclusive and confident mindset and thrive on building relationships with key technology leaders and networking with bright and ambitious people.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and own accountability for the global relationship between Microsoft Azure and Redis
- Create, strengthen and maintain relationships at multiple levels that will drive increased visibility and revenue growth through the partnership.
- Collaborate with internal sales, technical, marketing and management resources influencing Microsoft Azure and Redis business.
- Develop and execute a business plan with Microsoft Azure in which alliance strategy is outlined, including regional expansion, product roadmaps, GTM, sales targets
- Maintain continuous tracking towards business goals and identify key trends to improve the business.
- Closely coordinate company executive involvement.
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate partner sales, marketing, and technology needs on a regular basis.
- Manage a sales pipeline through the coordination of partner and Redis field sales teams.
- Effectively position and promote Redis value proposition across internal and external functions.
- Based on deep knowledge of Microsoft Azure GTM and sales motions, build and scale the global GTM and sales model for the partnership.
What will you need to have?
- Minimum 5+ years of leading a strategic partnership
- Experience working with/within Microsoft Azure with a deep organizational understanding
- Experience working globally with teams across North America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia Pacific
- Track record of growing enterprise software business through cloud ecosystem partnerships
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with cross-functional groups including Product, Marketing, Sales, and SME groups to align and execute on alliances plan
- Experience working in a high speed, dynamic startup environment with both structured and unstructured deliverables
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and commuter benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.