Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Redis is looking for a Director of IT Operations based out of our Tel Aviv, Israel office.
This is an opportunity to grow your career as the company grows. We have been given the hardware, software, and opportunity to chart a new course in how the company uses technology, and your contribution will ensure the success of everyone at Redis. This is your chance to help build the solutions and processes to streamline how technology is delivered. We do all this while learning together, having fun, and working alongside smart people.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of Tier 1 and Tier 2 IT administrators supporting Redis EMEA, APJ, users
- Support a growing end-user environment of 850+ laptops (75% Apple macOS, 20% Microsoft Windows, and 5% Ubuntu Linux)
- Oversee management and maintenance of user IT infrastructure such as workspaces, conference rooms, and network hardware
- Collaborate on initiatives with peers in cross-functional teams
- Develop and update processes and procedures to ensure compliance with audit and customer requirements. Identify technology gaps and propose solutions.
- Forecast upcoming end-user technology requirements and develop implementation roadmaps
- Manage purchasing and vendors relationships
- Test and trial new and emerging innovations for fit and feasibility
- Build practices to consistently, effectively, and efficiently iterate and evolve procedures and methodologies. Examples include: ticketing, inventory, maintenance and change management, capacity planning, metric development & reporting.
What you will need to have:
- 10+ years experience managing Apple devices in an enterprise environment
- 10+ years experience managing Microsoft Windows devices
- 5+ years experience leading a team of technical professionals, and people managers
- Experience managing a “cloud first” technology stack based on platforms including Okta, Google Workspace, Slack, Zoom, Amazon Web Services, Github, Docker
- Versed in endpoint management and security in an R&D environment
- Understanding of compliance and audit standards such as SOC 2, ISO 27001, and PCI
- Knowledge of core network hardware and concepts (switches, routers, wireless, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP)
- Strong project management skills;
- Participated in office build outs and expansion projects
- Outgoing and collaborative personality
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.