Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
As a member of our global HR team, you will be responsible for all welfare and HR operations aspects for our teams across EMEA and APAC. Your work will be instrumental in maintaining our company culture and values while seeing the company growing. You will contribute to our employee’s retention and play a key role in creating the right atmosphere that combines well being and success.
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for the employee experience lifecycle, from onboarding to offboarding.
- Managing the yearly recreation budget and creating a plan inclusive of all the different locations and needs.
- Coordinating and leading employee engagement efforts together with other HR Team Members.
- Collaborating with a Global Employee Experience team in creating a wellbeing strategy aligned with the organization's business needs.
- Facilitating legal matters, assuring compliance needs are met in different scenarios such as terminations, relocations, setting employment in new locations and more.
- Maintaining and updating employees’ records in the HRIS.
- Being the point of contact for employees’ benefits matters and first tier general support.
- Assisting the local HR Manager with employee relations, engagement and HR business partnership.
What will you need to have?
- At least three years of experience managing recreation activities in a global high-tech company
- Previous experience working with the EMEA and APAC territories
- Experience working on HR operational matters, such as maintenance of the HRIS, legal HR matters, employment set up activities and more.
- A positive attitude and the ability to work in a high-paced environment.
- Fluent in English.
Extra great if you have:
- Additional European languages
- Familiarity with international labour law
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.