Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud.
Why would you love this job?
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be selling Redis Enterprise, consistently voted one of the world’s most loved databases and the real-time data platform of choice for every organization that needs blazingly fast speed and response times for their most critical applications. From powering real-time inventory management systems to real-time fraud detection and real-time claims processing and next generation AI applications, Redis Enterprise enables organizations to transform their data layer to deliver unmatched customer journeys.
Our ideal candidate is a collaborative individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and yearns to join a hyper growth company where you can make a real difference. Your portfolio will include leading brands in your territory that are ready to execute on an enterprise-grade Redis deployment. It’s hard work but incredibly rewarding and a lot of fun! We also recognize that you do have a life and at Redis we go to great lengths to ensure the wellbeing of all our employees is at the heart of everything that we do.
If you are a hunter at heart with passion for scaling a business and owning your own territory, then this is the right challenge for you.
You should be based in the Gurugram region
What you’ll do:
- Formulate and execute a sales strategy plan to drive revenue growth for your territory.
- Identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline collaborating with internal teams.
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Build strong and effective relationships with your customers, delivering the value they come to expect from you and from Redis.
- Work independently and with the whole team, up-selling and cross-selling.
What will you need to have?
- 5+ years of experience in B2B technology sales
- A consultative and value-based approach to selling open-source software for cloud, on premise and hybrid deployments.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and can-do attitude to enable you to thrive in our fast-moving environment
- A deep understanding of the sales cycle, from lead generation, lead development, opportunity management, to closing
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to present the business value of complex solutions in a simple and straightforward way
- Proven track record of consistently achieving targets and objectives
- You MUST be based in the Gurugram area.