Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Technical Account Manager to join our Americas Customer Success team. This position will be remote. In this role you will be the technical liaison for top-tier clients, serving as the subject matter expert on all things technical regarding the Redis platform. The successful candidate will be a technically savvy multi-tasker with a “can do” attitude, a love for challenges, and a sales-oriented mindset. Above all, a focus on world-class client service is key by providing a premium customer experience to some of our largest customers.
The main focus of this role is to manage customer retention, eliminate or reduce any possible churn risk, and ensure our customers stay with us over the long term. A second additional goal is to help customers learn how to better use Redis to grow their business. If you are level-headed, comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment, and truly service-oriented with a willingness to go the extra mile to support clients, then this is the right challenge for you.
What you’ll do:
- Execute onboardings for new customers to minimize time to value.
- Relentlessly monitor and manage customer health, and identify and mitigate renewal risks.
- During the renewal stage, assist the Sales team to ensure the process runs smoothly.
- Look for new expansion opportunities to help customers continue to grow their business using
What will you need to have?
- 3+ years post-sales or pre-sales experience; roles that are a good match include Customer Success, Solution Architect, Customer Support
- Some experience with account management or customer success
- Experience with Linux
- Some experience with public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience growing large enterprise accounts
- Experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding your understanding of the customer’s business
- Demonstrated track record of owning customer relationships, including implementation, renewal, and upsell
Extra great if you have:
- Experience with Redis or any other NoSQL database
- Experience with software development (Java, .NET, Python)
- Some experience with DBaaS (relational or non-relational)
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and commuter benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
#LI-Remote #BI-Remote #LI-NS1
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.