Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
As an Escalation Engineer, you will have expertise in many different areas: from Redis open source server and Clients, to Redis Enterprise Cluster and its implementation and managing tools. You will be the part of the “last defense line” in analyzing and solving complex customer issues, contributing to product quality and customer satisfaction.
What you’ll do:
- Work on highly complex customer scenarios involving distributed high performance systems.
- Gain expertise in Redis products, including cloud and on-premise.
- Reproduce issues, replicating customer environments or/and using automated tools for simulations.
- Provide Root Cause Analysis and possible solution improvements that enable effective troubleshooting and Diagnostics.
- Manage engagement with Product Engineering for Support-raised escalations.
- Collaborate with Support, Testing, Developments and other teams.
- Provide statistics on the product quality.
What will you need to have?
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing or support role.
- Excellent analytical, problem resolution and decision-making skills.
- Advanced knowledge in Linux/Unix and networking (TCP/IP).
- Self-motivated and independent thinker with quick learning skills.
- Passion for Elite technology and product quality.
Extra great if you have:
- Knowledge in scripting and programming.
- Experience with container orchestration environments, such as Kubernetes.
- Experience with NoSQL databases (especially Redis).
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our Israel team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible working options
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Gym membership and weekly Pilates classes for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
Redis has been named one of the 50 best high-tech companies to work for in 2021 by DUNS 100!
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.