Who we are?
A global company with a diverse and talented team. We dream, create, and succeed as one. Collaboration, open feedback, innovation, and growth aren’t just words here; they’re our DNA. We’re doers who value action over words and are committed to excellence, mutual support, and continuous learning. Redis offers more than a job; your voice matters here – join us and redefine what’s possible.
It’s an opportunity to thrive with cutting-edge real-time technology, a robust go-to-market strategy, and a commitment to pushing boundaries. We are the driving force behind Open-Source Redis, the world’s most loved in-memory database, and Redis Enterprise serving over 10,000 customers worldwide, to reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate.
Redis is looking for an experienced Backend Engineer to join our R&D department in Tel Aviv.
Why would you love this job?
In this role you will develop and maintain our management platforms (with over 200K users). You will be responsible for E2E development of essential features with customer-facing clients.
Our ideal candidate is a strong individual with experience in large-scale web applications from the server side to the client, who is eager to learn new technologies and create a real impact for our customers.
What will you do:
- Work in a scrum team on the development of Redis management platform (with over 200K users and high scale)
- Build and maintain Redis design system that will be used across our platforms
- Develop new user-facing features and improve the user experience
- Collaborate closely with Product and R&D teams in Israel
- Research new technologies and integrate them into Redis platforms
What will you need to have:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer experience in SaaS product
- Work experience with Java/C#/Kotlin/Scala
- Excellent technical skills with the ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player
- Fluent English speaker
- Experience with our tech stack (Typescript, Java, MySQL, Redis)
- Experience with cloud and SaaS products