Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job:
Redis is searching for a seasoned Field Marketing Manager to drive field marketing in the Americas Region. This individual will be responsible for developing integrated marketing campaigns that align with sales priorities. We operate in a fast-paced environment with aggressive growth targets, so the ideal candidate will need to have a strong drive for results and be able to deliver both strategy and execution.
The successful candidate will work across the entire marketing, sales, sales development (SDR), and partner organizations to ensure goal alignment, customer-centricity, KPI achievement, and optimal return on marketing investment for Redis.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Redis’ Americas sales leadership team to develop a deep understanding of their business and determine the appropriate mix of marketing activities and campaigns needed to help exceed marketing and sales goals.
- Research, plan, and execute regional demand generation campaigns and events. This includes shaping event themes, building landing pages and operational campaigns, working with outside vendors (and Redis partners where applicable) on event logistics, managing event sales staffing, and setting and defining lead goals and metrics for each event.
- Maintain the Redis marketing calendar of events including third-party industry conferences, Redis-driven physical event series, webinars, and regional hospitality field events. Communicate upcoming activities to sales.
- Be responsible for the reporting and tracking of program pipeline and performance results tied to quarterly and annual targets.
- Deliver regular, proactive communication with sales and marketing leaders, sharing pipeline results, trends, and insights.
- Manage America's team marketing budgets with excellence and to ensure that the spending is driving optimal impact and ROI.
What will you need to have?
- 3+ years of proven multi-channel B2B marketing experience, ideally within enterprise software/SaaS
- Passion for and ability to develop creative campaigns and approaches to solve regional challenges
- Proven success in developing and managing field marketing programs and relationships with large enterprise sales organizations
- Hands-on execution ability to manage multiple priorities with effective project management, time management, prioritization, organizational skills, and extreme attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills across written, oral, and presentations
Extra great if you have:
- You are metric-driven and can draw insight from complex marketing data
- Knowledge of marketing tech stack such as Salesforce, Marketo, Tableau, 6sense, etc.
- Self-starter capabilities to take initiative with an optimistic “can do” attitude and a strong sense of teamwork
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or related fields
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and commuter benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
If you’re creative, goal-driven, self-motivated, and love working in a fast-paced environment, we want to meet you.
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.