Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
Redis is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst. The ideal candidate is a hands-on self-starter with strong Excel, PowerPoint, financial modeling, analytics, and communication skills. You will have experience with high-growth SaaS companies and a keen understanding of key SaaS metrics. You must have high integrity and the ability to operate in a fast-paced startup environment.
What you’ll do:
- Own critical reporting like Redis KPI dashboards. Understand all metrics, data sources and the relationship between metrics.
- Manage Month end ARR close ensuring transactions are correctly reported in Tableau.
- Gather information and data from various systems, reporting tools, and people. Ability to bring those data points together in a meaningful way to provide granular insight into the various models.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly management reports, board presentations, and other financial reporting.
- Manage FP&A tools like Adaptive Planning to ensure accuracy of FP&A forecasts
- Prepare, analyze, and report key financial and operating metrics. Identify trends, track progress, make recommendations on areas for improvement, and understand key business drivers.
- Drive cross-functional alignment and collaborate with other teams to improve processes and forecasting accuracy.
- Develop and improve the implementation of financial planning and data systems.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to support various business initiatives and special projects.
What will you need to have?
- 5+ years of relevant experience in accounting or finance in an FP&A role in a high-growth SaaS environment
- BA/BS degree in finance, accounting, economics, business administration, or related quantitative field
- Strong Excel modeling, PowerPoint, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Adaptive Insights, NetSuite, Tableau, or Salesforce.com a plus
- Understanding of accounting principles and financial statements
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced, startup environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Works comfortably with incomplete information and deals with ambiguity in a dynamic environment
- Extraordinarily detail-oriented with strong work ethic and team-first attitude
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our U.S. team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401(k), FSA, and commuter benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Annual health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.