Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Engineer to join our R&D Department!
As a Full-Stack Engineer, you will develop and maintain our management platforms (with over 200k users). You will be responsible for E2E development of features with customer-facing clients that make it all tick.
Our ideal candidate is a strong individual with experience in large-scale web application from the server side to the client, eager to learn new technologies and create a real impact on our customers.
If you enjoy tackling technological challenges using a broad set of technical skills, and passionate about pushing our technology forward while impacting millions of users, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Work in a self-organized team on the development of our management platforms (with over 200k users and high scale).
- Collaborate closely with other Product and R&D teams.
- Research new technologies and integrate them into our platforms.
- Design and code enhancements with an emphasis on clean and highly efficient code.
- Develop new user-facing features and improve user experience.
- Extensive experience with server architectural challenges.
- Experience using Java and SQL.
- Experience with one of the leading MV* frameworks (AngularJS, React, etc.).
- Experience with multiple cloud platforms (especially AWS, GCP, Azure etc.).
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Good technical skills with the ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about technologies, team player.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with NoSQL databases, especially Redis.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Experience with Domain Driven Design, Event-Driven architecture, and Microservices patterns and tooling.
- Have participated in an end-to-end big data and/or large-scale performance challenge.
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.