Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Redis is looking for a Team Leader for our Cloud Unit.
As a Full-Stack Team Leader, you will develop and maintain our management platform (with over 200k users). You will be responsible for the server as well as the customer-facing clients that make it all tick.
Our ideal candidate is a strong individual with experience in large-scale web applications from the server side to the client, eager to learn new technologies and create a real impact on our customers.
If you enjoy tackling technological challenges using a broad set of technical skills, and are passionate about pushing our technology forward while impacting millions of users, then this is the right challenge for you.
What will you do:
- Manage and lead the team – plan, design and deliver the team's core features. Participate in defining the future technological direction of the team and the product.
- Recruit and mentor team members. Take care of their growth and development.
- Work closely with Redis architects, product managers, designers and other R&D teams to define, plan and design the project.
- Take full ownership of projects from design to deployment.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Mentor engineers and elevate their technical skills.
What will you need to have:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- At least 2 years of software development team management experience
- A deep understanding of production systems and the architecture of web products.
- Fast learner, organized and committed to the highest code quality.
- Curious person, passionate about technologies, team player
- Knowledge of large-scale web application architecture
- Experience with NoSQL data stores
- Experience with AWS (EC2, S3)
- Experience with Agile methodology
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our Israel team members fantastic benefits and perks:'
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible working options
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Gym membership and weekly pilates classes for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
Redis has been named one of 50's best high-tech companies to work for in 2021 by DUN'S 100!!
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.