Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
In this role, you'll create content that spotlights our people, culture, and values. You will be responsible for leading strategic development, creation, execution, and measurement of brand initiatives and building our employer brand around the world.
Our ideal candidate has significant experience leading and managing employment brand activity within a global company. If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is a strong team player, can collaborate cross-functionally with multiple departments and stakeholders, and enjoys winning as a team, this is the right challenge for you.
What you’ll do:
- Develop the Redis recruitment marketing strategy and plan including the candidate/employee value proposition
- Design and execute regional and global talent marketing campaigns that promote Redis
- Develop and drive campaigns to run across multiple platforms and regions
- Act as an employer branding subject matter expert by providing best practices, external benchmarks and innovative solutions
- Taking ideas from inception to delivery including the creation of regional and global content to influence and amplify the company culture
- Maximize reach and impact of content through storytelling that fosters candidate engagement
What will you need to have?
- 5 or more years’ global employment brand experience or a combination of recruiting and global employment brand experience
- An understanding of talent marketing campaigns both regionally and globally; recruiting/branding experience in Israel a must
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to form strong partnerships at all levels
- Experience partnering with Glassdoor or LinkedIn is an advantage
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our Israel team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible working options
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Gym membership and weekly pilates classes for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.