Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
As GRC Analyst, you will be responsible for helping Redis achieve and maintain authorization and certifications that enable us to be competitive. The GRC team is responsible for audit readiness and risk mitigation across the organization. You will be able to help build compliance programs and make an impact at Redis. This role reports to the Director of Technology Governance, Risk, and Assurance.
What you’ll do:
- Evaluate security controls on new and existing systems, processes, and technology to ensure the adequacy and the effectiveness and provide value-added recommendations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather evidence in support of internal and external audits such as ISO27001, PCI-DSS, SSAE16, HIPAA, and other compliance frameworks
- Coordinate and track all Information Security related projects and ensure issues are remediated timely
- Collaborate to define Information Security requirements and develop/update policies and standards
- Assist in building out the common control framework
- Implement the enterprise-wide strategy and key initiatives focused on the reduction of technology risk
- Develop metrics and reporting to demonstrate the status and progress of the customer trust and assurance program
What will you need to have?
- Bachelor of Science degree in management information systems, computer science, or equivalent experience
- Understanding of risk management and information security principles including network security, information security operations, access control, and leading practices
- Experience working in a large-scale, global organization
- Strong work ethic with attention to detail
Extra great if you have:
- Desired certifications: CISSP, CISA, PMP, CRISC, CISM
- 5+ years of relevant experience with information security and regulatory compliance frameworks such as SSAE16, ISO27001, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and drive results
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and Commuter Benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.