Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
As a GRC Analyst in our forward-looking cybersecurity program, you will build the modern automation and integrations necessary to achieve demonstrable security at startup speed and scale. You’ll think creatively about how to disrupt traditional manual GRC processes, and develop novel ways of ensuring company adherence to frameworks and standards valued by our customers.
The successful candidate in this role will be an innovative thinker, hacker, tinkerer, or engineer who wants an opportunity to help build a next generation GRC program.
What you’ll do:
- Develop automated GRC processes that achieve robust assurance and compliance results with minimal manual work.
- Together with your teammates, run a high-quality GRC function by:
- Responding to customer security requests
- Facilitating third-party certification audits (such as ISO, SOC2, FedRAMP, etc.)
- Performing technical control audits
- Performing third party/vendor reviews
- Creating and maintaining corporate security policies
- As the company changes, identify areas for growth in the GRC program and assist in the implementation of that growth.
What will you need to have?
- Fundamental technical understanding of key technologies such as cloud infrastructures, application development, and databases
- Scripting or automation skills in one or more common languages (e.g., Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience with implementing a new compliance framework from the ground up
- 3-5 years of GRC-related experience
- Comfort working with employees at all levels in the organization
Extra great if you have:
- Experience using Redis technology
- BS in computer science or related field
- Experience as a third-party auditor
- Experience conducting risk assessments
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and commuter benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.