Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
We are looking for a Group Product Manager to join our global product management team.
Why would you love this job?
As a Group Product Manager, you will play an integral role in driving the lifecycle of Redis Enterprise Software, the world's number one NoSQL database platform.
The successful candidate will balance initiative and self-motivation with an ability to work with geographically and culturally diverse teams. You are an experienced product leader, detail-oriented, curious and inquisitive about what makes a product tick, and disciplined to record what you learn and build. You enjoy listening to partners and customers and can successfully navigate business-oriented and engineering organizations to achieve your goals.
What you’ll do:
- At Redis, the Group Product Managers lead a small team of product managers while focusing on product leadership – you will lead the Data Path domain in our Core Product Group, focusing on open source Redis implementation within Redis Enterprise Software
- Help define the product roadmap by developing a deep understanding of the market and ecosystem, interacting with customers, partners, and the customer-facing organization
- Work closely with product leadership, your peers within the product organization, R&D teams, architects, Support, Customer Success, and the Operations teams
- Own the hiring, training, and career development for your direct reports
- Lead domain-specific initiatives across the product team and the entire organization
What will you need to have?
- 5+ years experience in product management (8+ years of total work experience) or equivalent experience in software development, software program management, UX, or software architecture
- A balanced combination of technical experience and business acumen
- Capable of articulating, verbally and in writing, abstract concepts as well as detailed technical information
- Comfortable with code, command-line tools, at least basic scripting
- Prior experience with databases, distributed systems, and networking
- Excellent English, oral and written
Extra great if you have:
- People management experience, especially in Product Management
- Prior experience with databases, distributed systems
- Previous experience working on products for developers and operators
- Familiarity with cloud-native technology—public cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure), containers, Kubernetes
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our Israel team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible working options
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Gym membership and weekly pilates classes for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
Redis has been named one of 50's best high-tech companies to work for in 2021 by DUN'S 100!!
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.