Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
As a Product Designer, you will translate high-level requirements into clean visual solutions to ensure great user experience for our customers.
Our ideal candidate is focused on customer & user centric design, a team player with a desire to learn and grow and is comfortable working in a highly complex technological environment.
If you are passionate about designing products and a desire to create simple user experiences without compromising on aesthetics, this is the right challenge for you.
When applying, please provide a link to your portfolio.
What you’ll do:
- Design complex user interfaces optimized for simplicity and performance.
- Identify opportunities for growth around the whole user journey and work with hypotheses and experiments to understand our users better.
- Improve existing user interface designs and flows.
- Maintain and extend our product style guide.
- Collaborate with product managers to design user flows and prototype mockups.
- Execute all visual design stages from the concept phase through wireframes and complete design to development.
- Work closely with R&D to ensure that the implementation meets the design.
What will you need to have?
- At least three year of hands-on experience as a UX / UI Designer in a SaaS company
- Excellent visual design abilities
- Mastery of all Adobe CC software
- Good personal skills: team player, independent, organized, open-minded, and flexible with strong time management skills
- Analytic thinking with attention to details and problem-solving mindset
- Strong portfolio
Extra great if you have:
- Visual Communication degree from a top art collage
- Experience in designing products used by developers
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our Israel team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible working options
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Gym membership and weekly pilates classes for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.