Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
As a senior member of the Cloud PM team, you will be an integral part of one of the fastest-growing Database-as-a-Service in the world.
Team up with top professionals like you who drive the next-generation database as a service platform and own our customers' user journeys, identify and execute product changes to drive broader product usage.
Our ideal candidate is one with a deep understanding of building a self-service funnel, from acquisition to activation, retention, and monetization. This role is the intersection of Product Management, Product Analytics, and Growth Marketing.
You will build strategies to increase customer lifetime value, understand the adoption of new products, and drive long-term value to our self-service customers. You make arguments backed by data and have sound business judgment to run experiments on everything from sign-up optimization to stickiness. If you are passionate about self-service SaaS growth, solving problems for developers, testing new channels, and optimizing the acquisition experience, this job is for you.
If you’re all that, fun to work with, and want to make an impact while contributing to a wildly successful startup, then this is the right challenge for you.
What you’ll do:
- Identify opportunities for growth around the whole user journey and work with hypotheses and experiments to understand our users better.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market and ecosystem, interacting with customers, partners, and the customer-facing organization
- Work closely with team members, Product, Marketing, Sales, DevOps, Support, Customer Success, and other R&D teams.
- Define and document detailed product requirements in collaboration with architects, R&D, Product Designers, other PMs, and other internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the self-service tech stack to improve tracking, customer experience, experimentation, personalization, and analytics.
What will you need to have?
- 3+ years experience as growth product manager for a developer-oriented SaaS product
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- Capable of articulating, verbally and in writing, abstract concepts as well as detailed technical information
- Proven track record of building and tweaking advanced optimization programs to drive signups, activations, and monetization.
- Proven expertise in integrating systems and data across marketing, sales, and product stacks.
Extra great if you have:
- Experience with NoSQL Market (specifically Redis)
- Previous experience with managing a self-service IaaS product
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our Israel team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible working options
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Gym membership and weekly pilates classes for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.