Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
As an HRBP, you will be part of our Israeli HR team, reporting to the Director of Human Resources in Israel. You’ll help improve and expand our HR strategy, operations, and programs across the business.
You’ll be responsible for HR-related aspects of Redis’ Israeli teams, work with global HR colleagues, and support our business objectives. Your work will be instrumental in developing and maintaining our culture and values while we’re growing.
The ideal candidate has a “can-do” approach to all challenges and the ability to manage multiple and competing priorities in a dynamic environment.
If you’re passionate about people, seek challenges, want to contribute to the business objectives, and be a part of Redis’ overall success—this is the right challenge for you!
What you’ll do:
- Provide strategic business partnership and act as a trusted advisor to leaders and employees.
- Manage HR daily operations, including employee compensation and benefits; onboarding and offboarding; employee engagement, talent management, performance reviews; internal mobility (relocations and transfers), and other HR-related needs.
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance while providing HR policy guidance.
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues with the utmost discretion and fairness.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team and functional business leaders to optimize workforce planning and recruiting efforts.
- Implement HR initiatives and ensure that local activities are aligned with the global HR strategy.
What will you need to have?
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field. A master degree in Organizational Studies is an advantage.
- 3+ years of previous experience as an HR Business Partner in a hyper-growth, fast-paced tech environment.
- In-depth, up-to-date HR knowledge and passion for the latest HR trends
- People person, innovative with a “can-do approach,” and outstanding team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, proficient in English.
- Proven ability to remain flexible and agile in an ever-changing environment
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our Israel team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible working options
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Gym membership and weekly pilates classes for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.