Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud.
Infra Devops Team Lead – Core Platforms Developer Build & Tooling
Redis is looking for a Team Leader to lead the R&D Core Platforms Infra DevOps team.
The R&D Core Platforms DevOps Infra team provides the tools and capabilities to make Redis Enterprise happen. From enabling other development teams, to managing the build, to owning our automation infrastructure, this team is central to us being able to operate our business.
Why would you love this job?
As a Team Lead for Redis R&D, you will play a critical role recruiting, motivating, teaching, and leading a set of highly skilled Infra DevOps Engineers. You will have a large impact on how Redis delivers and provides solutions that will impact Databases for thousands of customers and some of the world’s largest companies.
Our ideal candidate is an individual who loves to work in a team, is passionate about technology, and excels in enabling others to succeed.
If you’re all that and want to make an impact on our technology, then this is the right challenge for you.
What will you do:
- Manage, lead and grow the R&D Core Platforms Infra DevOps Infra team.
- Work closely with the Redis development teams to design, build, and maintain the tools that they need in order to be as effective as possible.
- Own the build and CICD systems for Redis Enterprise.
- Build, lead, inspire and empower a high performing team.
- Coach and mentor team members to increase their confidence, knowledge and development.
What will you need:
- At least 5 or more years of experience working with large scale, complex systems.
- At least 2 years of software development team management experience.
- Experience using CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Github actions, etc.)
- Experience with managing software build systems – (Bazel, GitHub, make, etc.)
- Experience with infrastructure as code (Terraform) and configuration management (Ansible, Chef, etc.)
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Self-directed, ambitious, authentic, caring, and eager to learn new things.
Extra great if you have:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field.
- Good understanding of Kubernetes, microservices and ecosystems (Helm, kustomize, Istio, CSI, GKE, EKS, etc.)
- Experience with NoSQL solutions at the architectural level
- Experience working with large-scale distributed systems
- Experience with NoSQL databases (especially Redis)
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our Israel team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible working options
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Gym membership and weekly pilates classes for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.