Who we are?
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, this will be a journey where you will enjoy success, learn new skills, and make new friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
We are looking for a talented Kubernetes Engineer to support our Redis Enterprise Operator.
To be successful in this role you should have experience in Kubernetes operators, storage, security (including Role-Based Access Control—RBAC), internode communication, and route/ingress. We are supporting AKS, GKE, Tanzu, EKS, Rancher, OpenShift, and Anthos. In addition, you need Linux, networking, and some scripting or coding skills.
You will have the opportunity to interact with a wide range of technologies, from client libraries to database optimization, security, and much more. If you like to solve problems and learn from them, you could be a great fit at Redis.
We have a very collaborative team that teaches and helps each other. Join the best of the best who like to apply what they know and continuously learn new things. If this sounds like you, please check out the technical foundation that we’d like you to bring in.•
What you'll do?
- Troubleshoot and resolve software issues, including performance and scalability
- Create root cause analysis when needed
- Improve our knowledge base and documentation
- Collaborate with our customer success department, CloudOps, and R&D
- Be part of our on-call rotation
What will you need to have?
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology
• Experience supporting Kubernetes-based distributed applications
• Container technology skills like Docker
• Linux background
• Networking knowledge
• Excellent problem solving and multitasking skills
• Proficiency in communication and presentation, written and verbal (in English)
• High availability in case of escalations
Extra great if you have:
• Master’s degree in computer science or information technology
• Experience in NoSQL
• Technical support or customer success experience
• Some programming skills
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and Commuter Benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
#LI-Remote #BI-Remote #LI-NS1
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.