Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud.
Redis Cloud Maintenance Operations team is hiring for an operator role.
We’re looking for a technically strong individual who has a passion for working on large-scale systems, supporting our valued customers, and operating state-of-the-art products.
Why would you love this job?
In this role, you will participate in the monitoring and operating of the Redis Cloud Environment, hosted on all major cloud providers.
We’re looking for team players who are highly motivated, with good attention to detail, and are technically oriented to be working in an intense production environment.
What you’ll do:
- Perform maintenance activities on cloud infrastructure using various tools and methods
- Troubleshoot and debug basic errors related to the maintenance activities
- Read and analyze logs to identify issues
- Coordinate maintenance activities and execute them
- Escalate major issues to the relevant teams
- Monitor large scale maintenances in real time
- Perform post-maintenance checks for health and performance
- Build upgrade and optimization batches
- Follow and constantly improve runbooks
What will you need to have?
- Student in a technical field or relevant technical experience
- Basic understanding of networking
- Basic understanding of cloud computing
- Familiarity with Linux and Windows
- Troubleshooting skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, including 24/7 availability and working in shifts around the clock
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our Israel team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible working options
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Gym membership and weekly pilates classes for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
Redis has been named Top 3 centaur companies to work for in 2022 by DUN'S 100!!
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.