Who we are?
A global company with a diverse and talented team. We dream, create, and succeed as one. Collaboration, open feedback, innovation, and growth aren’t just words here; they’re our DNA. We’re doers who value action over words and are committed to excellence, mutual support, and continuous learning. Redis offers more than a job; your voice matters here – join us and redefine what’s possible.
It’s an opportunity to thrive with cutting-edge real-time technology, a robust go-to-market strategy, and a commitment to pushing boundaries. We are the driving force behind Open-Source Redis, the world’s most loved in-memory database, and Redis Enterprise serving over 10,000 customers worldwide, to reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate.
Manager, Corporate Sales
We are looking for dynamic and intellectually curious manager to lead and manage one of our Corporate sales teams in EMEA
As a Corporate Sales Manager,, you will be responsible for leading a team of Corporate Account Executives that identify, qualify, and close sales opportunities in a multi-national capacity.
Our ideal candidate is a manager who can lead and develop a team of Corporate Salespeople. You will manage, coach and mentor the team to hit their goals and grow the business. You will report to and also work alongside the Director of Corporate Sales to ensure the growth and continued success of Corporate Sales Executives.
If you are passionate about mentoring and developing sales teams with a desire to make a pivotal role in our company’s success, then this is the right opportunity for you.
What will you do:
- Drive a high performance, high accountability culture to achieve and exceed sales goals.
- Enable, develop and empower your team to proactively prospect, identify, qualify, and build sales pipeline
- Provide strong coaching and mentoring, leveraging your deep understanding of the corporate sales role, our business model, and our sales methodology; this includes advising throughout the sales cycle, from territory planning all the way through deal closure .
- Actively recruit Corporate Account Executives for your team, according to Redis’s hiring criteria ● Onboard and ramp new CAEs and accelerate their productive capacity
- Support your direct reports by participating in client and prospect calls/meetings (including listening to calls to optimise CSR efforts as well as support deal development and closing).
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings with each CSRs to inspect transactions in play and consolidate an accurate forecast.
- Provide a timely and accurate forecast to senior management based on a deep understanding of deals in play but also based on overall business trends.
- Collaborate with the Corporate Sales Director and Sales Enablement to refine sales strategies to build and develop pipeline based on the coverage needed.
- Own Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the Sales team; consistently monitor the sales activity of the team; track the results and drive team execution based on those metrics.
What will you need:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience corporate sales management or or 5+ years quota carrying in fast paced and competitive market with focus on closing new logos
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding sales and performance targets
- Experience in smart selection of people—able to attract, recruit, and retain top talent
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude and have an internal strong sense of urgency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong process and metrics driven approach to selling, with an emphasis on repeatability