Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
As a Corporate Sales Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of inside sales reps that identify, qualify, and close sales opportunities in North America.
Our ideal candidate is a manager who can lead a team of Inside Sales representatives. You will manage the team to hit their goals and grow the business. You will also work alongside the Corporate Sales Director to ensure the success, repeatability, and sales playbook of Corporate Sales Representatives.
If you are passionate about mentoring and developing sales teams with a desire to make a pivotal role in our company’s success, then this is the right challenge for you.
What you’ll do:
- Drive a high performance, high accountability culture to achieve and exceed sales goals.
- Provide strong coaching and mentoring, leveraging your deep understanding of the inside sales role, our business model, and our sales methodology; this includes advising throughout the sales cycle, from territory planning all the way through deal support.
- Support your direct reports by participating in client and prospect calls/meetings (including listening to calls to optimize ISR efforts as well as support deal development and closing).
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings with each CSR to inspect transactions in play and consolidate an accurate forecast.
- Provide a timely and accurate forecast to senior management based on a deep understanding of deals in play but also based on overall business trends.
- Collaborate with the Corporate Sales Director and Sales Enablement to refine sales strategies to build and develop pipeline based on the coverage needed.
- Own Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the Sales team; consistently monitor the sales activity of the team; track the results and drive team execution based on those metrics.
What will you need to have?
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in inside sales management or team leadership
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding sales and performance targets
- Experience in smart selection of people—able to attract, recruit, and retain top talent
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude and have an internal strong sense of urgency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong process and metrics driven approach to selling, with an emphasis on repeatability.
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and commuter benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.