Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
The Redis Marketing team is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to play an instrumental part in driving pipeline growth. In this global role, you will build and execute joint partner-focused campaigns and programs to help accelerate our partner business.
What you’ll do:
- Own the activation of joint partner campaigns using your project management, event, and digital marketing experience.
- Understand the user and customer journeys and align key messages to target audiences within those journeys.
- Use data to drive decision-making and to build internal and partner alignment for campaign targeting.
- Create and maintain project and program specifications for requirements, workstreams, and schedules.
- Manage marketing campaign requests and communicate with cross-functional departments to ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Provide weekly status reports and updates on all active joint campaigns and requests.
What will you need to have?
- Bachelor's degree in digital marketing, communications, or equivalent practical experience
- Around 5 years of related experience in demand generation and program execution focused on joint GTM with partners
- Partner (AWS, Azure, Google), OEM, or multi-channel ecosystem experience with an enterprise software, infrastructure-as-a-service, or platform-as-a-service technology brand
- Background in orchestrating cross-functional, integrated projects across relevant teams
- Ability to track and report on campaign performance, marketing data analytics, and program outcomes
- Understanding of campaign management and creative marketing deliverables
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment and to actively seek candid feedback from relevant stakeholders
Extra great if you have:
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, 6sense, Metadata, or similar tools
- Familiarity with cloud products and concepts
- Project management skills and experience, including managing internal stakeholders, external agencies, and multiple campaigns and projects at once
- Creative problem solving and program building skills
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our US team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Unlimited time off to promote a healthy work-life balance
- H/D/V coverage along with 401K, FSA, and commuter benefits
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.