Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
As a Partner Solution Architect, you will collaborate with all the major cloud providers (Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and AWS) as well as our most important channel partners and system integrators to create Redis-powered solutions for specific business and database needs while helping increase business value to end customers. You will drive partner service offerings, POCs, pilots, challenges, and evaluations by working hands-on with partners using one of the best technologies in the market, as well as being an ambassador and evangelist for Redis in general.
The ideal candidate is a good listener with a talent for creative solutions. You enjoy tackling a wide variety of technical challenges patiently and pragmatically, never losing sight of the business objectives while working with ecosystem partners and customers.
What you’ll do
- Work with major cloud providers and channel partners to create joint solutions and drive adoption using Redis Enterprise and their technologies/service offerings
- Work with partner business and technical teams to ensure the demand and success of joint offerings or end customer deployments
- Collaborate closely with the Redis Strategic Alliance Manager team to develop and execute an effective go-to-market strategy
- As a Subject Matter Expert (SME), educate and enable internal and external technologists on joint solutions with our partners as well as customer value proposition
- Work closely with Product Management, Marketing, Sales, and R&D teams including collaboration on blogs, white papers, demonstration assets, workshops, webinars, conference talks and more
What we’re asking for
- 5+ years of experience in pre-sales engineering (ideally database engineering) for enterprise software or as a customer-facing consultant/engineer
- Hands-on experience with server-side software languages such as Java, .NET or Python
- Hands-on experience with one or more major cloud infrastructure(s) and platform services – certification in one of these is a big plus
- Experience with modern application development techniques and cloud-native software development is a big plus
- Experience with modern on-premises IAAS is a big plus, especially when combined with multi and/or hybrid cloud
- Experience with modern CAAS and PAAS is a big plus
- Experience with scalable and highly available distributed systems and databases
- A team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Available to travel up to 25% of the time; the location is flexible; working from either office or home, you decide
We give back to our employees
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Health insurance, paid paternity leave, and pension plan
- Flexible working options
- Yearly health and wellness budget for a healthy mind and body
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.