Who we are
Come and join us at Redis, where our success and diverse global culture make us the ideal choice for your next career move. We're a double unicorn and growing fast, so this is a great time to join! When you join us, you’ll begin a new and exciting career journey on which you’ll enjoy professional success, learn valuable new skills, and make lifelong friends.
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis helps organizations reimagine how fast they can process, analyze, make predictions, and take action on the data they generate. Redis provides a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We're a double unicorn company with a valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We're growing fast and expanding our team across the globe.
Why would you love this job?
Our Product Design team is growing and we are looking for a creative, passionate, and brilliant Senior Product Designer to join our team in Tel Aviv.
Our ideal candidate is focused on customer experience and user-centred design, is a team player with a desire to grow, and is comfortable working in a highly complex technological environment.
If you get inspired by challenges, are a leader by nature, and just love to create intuitive, beautiful, and unique designs, this is the perfect role for you.
What you’ll do:
- Lead user-centred design processes, working closely with PMs, R&Ds, Customer Success, and, of course, our users.
- Create unique pixel-perfect designs which are consistent with our users’ needs.
- Identify pain points around the entire user journey, and use hypotheses and experiments to solve them.
- Improve existing user interface designs and flows.
- Maintain and extend our product style guide and design system.
- Create prototypes, and present and iterate on designs until you hit the sweet spot.
- Work closely with UX designers to understand user needs and translate them into high fidelity designs.
- Work closely with R&D to ensure that the implementation meets the design.
What will you need to have?
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as a Product Designer (UX/UI) in a SaaS company
- Creative mind which translates into beautiful visuals
- Proficiency with design tools (Figma and Adobe CC suite) and Agile tools (Jira, Trello, etc.)
- Good personal skills: team player, independent, organized, open minded, and flexible with strong time-management skills
- Analytic thinking with attention to details and problem-solving mindset
- Strong portfolio
Extra great if you have:
- A university degree in a relevant discipline: Design, Arts, Cognitive / Applied Psychology, Human Factor Engineering
- Demonstrated experience with quan & qual UX research methodologies
- Experience in designing products used by developers
- Have a background in, or strong understanding of, the software development process, infrastructures, languages, and tools
We give back to our employees:
Our culture is what makes Redis a fun and rewarding place to work. To support you at work and beyond, we offer all our Israel team members fantastic benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries and equity grants
- Flexible working options
- Frequent team celebrations and recreation events
- Lunch stipends
- Home internet reimbursement
- Gym membership and weekly Pilates classes for a healthy mind and body
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ability to influence a high-performance company on its way to IPO
When applying, please provide a link to your portfolio.
As a global company operating in 10 countries across 5 continents, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. As an equal opportunity employer, Redis is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redis is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.